Central University of Himachal Pradesh
(Established under Central Universities Act, 2009)
Advt. No.: 007 / 2014 / CUHP / Admission Dated: 18.04.2014
Post-Graduate Admission Notice 2014-15
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate
Programmes of Study for the Academic Session 2014-15 :
Programmes of Study :
2) MBA (Specialisation in Travel and Tourism)
3) M Lib Sc (Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
5) MA (Economics)
6) MA (English Language and Literature)
7) MA (Education)
8) MA (New Media Communication)
9) MA (Journalism & Creative Writing)
10) MA (Hindi)
11) MSc Physics (Specialisation in Theoretical Physics)
12) MSc Mathematics (Specialisation in Industrial Mathematics)
13) MSc (Computational Biology & Bio Informatics)
14) MSc (IT)
15) MSc (Environmental Science)
No. of Seats : 90 seats in MBA and 30 seats each in all other Programmes of Study.
- Prospectus containing details regarding admission eligibility, procedure, and Application Form can be downloaded free of cost from the university website www.cuhimachal.ac.in from 30.04.2014 onward.
- Printed copy of Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained on cash payment of Rs.100/- or by Post through DD of Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, payable at Dharamshala, District Kangra (HP) from 30.04.2014 onward from:
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block PO Shahpur, District Kangra (HP)- 176206; Phone: +91-1892-237285 to 89; Fax: +91-1892-237286; Email: email@example.com
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Camp Office, P.O. Box 21, Near Cricket Stadium, Dharamshala, District Kangra (HP)–176215, Phone: +91-1892-229330; Fax: +91-1892- 229331
- Important: The application form completed in all respects accompanied by application fee as prescribed in the Prospectus must reach the office of the Controller of Examinations, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, PO Shahpur, District Kangra (HP) – 176206 latest by 30th May, 2014.
- The candidate may also submit application online (All necessary instructions for online application are available on University website www.cuhimachal.ac.in) latest by 30th May, 2014.
Note – For online admission visit – http://cuhp.admissionhelp.com
Controller of Examination